We are happy to announce the five finalists of our freenup giveaway! We apologize that it took us a while before the update since we became really busy with work the past month. Anyway, to vote, simply visit Foreveryday Photography in Facebook and LIKE THE PAGE FIRST (http://www.facebook.com/ForeverydayPhotography ). After liking the page, visit the photo album entitled “engagement shoot giveaway finalists” and LIKE the couple of your choice (and maybe campaign for them?) and cross your fingers that at the end of the promo, they’d have the most number of likes. Like? Like!
Two entries with the most number of likes will win! You may vote for more than 1 couple. We will announce the winner on September 16 (Ching’s birthday!) :D
Two engaged couples whose wedding is on or before June 2013 will win an engagement shoot by Foreveryday Photography, with hair and makeup by Glacey Loiz (http://makeupbyglacey.blogspot.com/search/label/Portfolio)!
- Just send your ideas for an engagement shoot with a moodboard or even a Pinterest board, and some description/explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hit “Like” on our Facebook page ( http://www.facebook.com/ForeverydayPhotography )
- Share the love by posting a link to this page ( http://www.foreverydayphoto.com/2012/06/25/we-are-giving-away-love/) on your facebook wall. Make sure to tag us and that your post is public so we can see it.
- Oh, and send a cute photo of the two of you.
Deadline of submission is on July 26, 2012. We will post on our Facebook page the 5 finalists with the best entries, and the two entries with the most number of likes will win!
Terms and Conditions:
- The engagement shoot will be subject to the availability of the photographers and makeup artist.
- The couple will bring their outfits and/or props (if any).
- If the engagement shoot is to be held outside Metro Manila, the couple will shoulder the transportation and food expenses of the team.
- The couple agrees that their photos may be used for promotional purposes.
Here are sample mood boards we got from the web. We encourage you to make your own.
© Foreveryday Photography